"Our operations teams struggle to define our ideal customer profile."
"Our total addressable market is a moving target."
"Our teams aren't aligned on our lead prioritization."
Do any of these sound familiar? If so, you aren't alone.
These are just a few examples of struggles we hear from Intricately customers every single day. Unsurprisingly, marketing and selling cloud solutions in today's crowded market is flush with challenges:
- Marketing is investing heavily in account based marketing (ABM) tactics, but prospect knowledge tends to dissolve as leads are passed to the sales team.
- Sales operations teams are tasked with defining targets with the highest potential, based on too few or too many data sources. The devil is in the details – and they don't know which details to pay attention to.
- Sales reps are struggling to stand out among the pack. They don't know which messaging will truly resonate with their prospects.
With all this in mind, we're thrilled to launch Intricately's newest resource for cloud marketing and sales teams:
Introducing Intricately's Account-Based Academy: How To Use Data To Accelerate Your Go-To-Market Strategy
This Account Based Marketing and Sales Academy will provide actionable tips for cloud marketers and sales teams. We'll show you how to use the right mix of data and align your teams around the right accounts. Your entire go-to-market team will be empowered to plan more accurately and prioritize more efficiently. You'll start operating in better alignment, bringing focus to the highest ROI investments and ultimately drive more reliable revenue.
Our first collection of content focuses on the backbone of an account-based strategy: the ideal customer profile, or ICP.
An ideal customer profile will help you identify the "strength" of a prospect. If a new prospect is an exact match for your ICP, it’s likely you should invest a lot of effort in selling to them. Companies with a slightly weaker fit may still be worth selling to, but the sales cycle may be longer, with lower chances of success.
If you don’t have an ideal customer profile, you'll end up focusing too much effort on too many different parts of your market. Your reps will waste time chasing leads who were never going buy from you in the first place – so the more you know exactly who’s going to buy from you, the better.
In this initial collection, you'll learn:
- The traditional components that comprise an ideal customer profile
- Why an ideal customer profile is critical to business success
- How to identify the traits of your ideal customer through surveying your current customer base
The best part? This is just the beginning.
In the coming weeks, we'll be posting new lessons and curated content collections that will help your teams zero in on your Total Addressable Market (TAM), better segment and prioritize your leads, and operate more efficiently as a go-to-marketing team.
Click below to start exploring today.